Inside us is a multiplicity of smaller “selves,”
- roles and characters that have developed as we’ve grown up
or traveled through overwhelming situations;
- some of our subpersonalities are currently still helpful
and some are outdated or problematic.
On the journey of knowing ourselves, we discover that the “self” exists on different levels:
- as our main personality, and in our subpersonalities.
- It’s also the Higher Self, or soul, which dwells within The Great Self of All that we are part of – The Creator that expresses as a multiplicity of selves throughout the Universe.
From the micro to the macro, we are always evolving into a greater synthesis of Self.
- Learning to master our facets in order to increase our effectiveness, is just part of the fun.
- Learn about the holistic psychology model, Psychosynthesis, the work of Dr. Roberto Assagioli of Italy.
- Enjoy the stories of Mary’s subpersonality, The Herd Dog.
- Meet the oh-so-effective, “Corporate Connie,” a sub of Mary’s friend, and celebrate the liberation of “Anxious Addie,” a client in recovery from over-responsability.
You will cultivate your appetite for greatness,
as you learn to work with subpersonalities
and you will take yourself forward into the most elegant version of you!