Healthy Boundaries for Caring People
May 5 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$125
2018 SPARKLE! Workshop Series
Healthy Boundaries for Caring People Who Do Too Much
May 5 9:30 AM to – 4:30PM
$125/$79 Sparkle Club
What is a boundary? It’s the clear understanding and delineation of who you are as a person, and who and what you will and will not have in your life. A person with good boundaries can state their time and energy limits and say “no” to others with a caring smile. Caring people must learn how to see what isn’t ours to do, and to trust others to handle their own journey. In this workshop, we will learn about boundaries on every level:
- Physical boundaries of personal space and how we use our time
- Emotional boundaries of giving up worry about other people’s problems
- Mental boundaries around information, values, and attitudes
- Energetic boundaries that help us keep our nerves and energy calm and not overloaded
- Spiritual boundaries that slide into place when we fully understand our purposes
The Sparkle! Workshops are held at the peaceful Carondelet Center at 1890 Randolph St, St. Paul, MN.
Lunch is not included.
There is plenty of parking on site.
Call 612-874-6622 for further information.